WELCOME TO NOVIA ONE
Novia One Group (Pty) Ltd (incorporating Hedge Fund Academy) is a training provider of foundational or basic courses aimed at newly employed graduates as well as specialist technical programmes to Financial Institutions and South African Regulators such as the FSB, SARB and National Treasury.
Starting under the name of Hedge Fund Academy (HFA), the company was founded by Marilyn Ramplin in May 2011 and has since grown tremendously to include various offerings surrounding business professional development.
Our Journey thus far:
- Founded in London 2009 – Hedge Fund Advisory and Training
- Relocated to SA in 2011 – Financial Markets Short Courses
- Rebranded to Novia One Group in 2017
- 100% Black Female Owned, B-BBEE Level 1 Provider, QSE
- Trained over 5000 delegates and learners
- Conducted more than 2000 learnerships
- Provided over 20 000 contact days
Click here to watch a short clip on how corporates can assist us in making a truly transformational difference in South Africa:
Marilyn Ramplin is an internationally respected authority on Financial Markets, a speaker at international conferences, a member of several South African blue-chip advisory boards, investment and risk management committees including JSE, FirstRand, Alexander Forbes, Ashburton and Strate.
This is in recognition of the financial markets experience and expertise of Marilyn who has worked in New York and London for almost 15 years.
In recognition of her professional achievements in South Africa, she was awarded Winner of the ABSIP 2016 Emerging Woman Owned Business (Financial Services).